More pics of Finn!

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Yesterday Dan & I went to a gender confirmation and 3D ultrasound with my parents & Dan's Mom. What an incredible day!
Below is the first shot of the day. This is how he was when she first put the wand on my belly. He is laying back with his hand over his forehead ... and you can see his eyes, nose and mouth. He is already sleeping in the same exact position his Daddy sleeps in!

Photobucket
Finn was not very cooperative for the 3D face shots! At times he had both arms over his face! Below is the best shot we got. You can see his nose & lips, but his little arm is covering his eye.

Photobucket
It was wonderful to get a confirmation that the baby is a boy! Our little Finn! I'm so in love!

After the ultrasound the five of us went to the Olive Garden (Yum!) and then to Babies R Us to buy Finn's bedding and some clothes! It was soooooo much fun!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awwww, Jenn.....you are smitten now!!! I can't believe he was laying how Dan sleeps!
    I am so happy for you, hun!!! Finn was worth the wait and all that you have been through!!!

    July 13, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment